Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kikis Vollyball!!!

I tried out for the seventh grade volleyball team and surprise, surprise... I MADE IT!!! I'm on the pine view maroon team with my B.F.F Melissa! We have been practicing and practicing and guess what... it paid off! Our coach is always saying the key to winning a game is serving. That is all we practiced for the first two weeks and guess what... we haven't lost a game yet! Most Saturday we play three games. This Saturday we played four. We probably won because we made almost all of our serves.I don't want to brag but...We pretty much cream every one we play!

1 comment:

Pegasus !4 U said...

i can testify to the fact that all the practice for Volleyball really did pay off Kirsten and Melissa re doing awesome!

I love to watch them work together and succeed...

If any of you can make the games...give us a call...all day most saturdays :) come join us!