Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sibling Christmas Exchange

Branden: Steve
Ilia: Ryan
Sean: Kiki
Marci: Christian
Ryan: Sean
Lauren: Marci
Steve: Ilia
Christian: Branden
Kiki: Lauren


Steve had a great idea that his family does that is a rotation...let me know what you all think of that for the future. They do it as couples and it rotates in a cycle every year. The advantages I see to that is you will know who you have for the whole year and there is not a repeat of the same family member over and over that happens in a draw situation.

Branden/ilia Sean and Marci
Sean/marci Ryan
Ryan Lauren and Steve
Lauren/steve Christian
Christian Kirsten
Kirsten Branden and Ilia

The Following year is where I get lost but Steve can show you...I know you move two so you never get yourself...but it must have some math in it cause it is making my head hurt.



Anyway...I love that you give to each other and support what you want...let me know.

It is fun to have new ideas...helps you realize there are other ways that may be easier than what you have always done...Thanks Steve for sharing that...but you may end up in charge :)

No comments: