Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So this is about our day


Today I had a great visit from Branden, he is here to work on website ideas for a self employment opportunity. Ilia is ready to have her baby so soon that I am surprised Branden can be away, she called last night and thought that she had broken her rib sneezing...the baby is very big and she is really uncomfortable...wish there was something I could tell her that would help...but I cant think what it is...ugh.

Sean and Marci are now on T mobile so if any of you need to talk to them you can if you are t-mobile customers...they also have free texts...so if you don't you can get word to them with your fingers. I got to talk with Eliza a couple of times...I miss that cute girl...we don't see her enough...Probably the hardest thing for me about this stage in my life is that I am not near to all those that I would like to me near to...I sometimes wish we had a house in Spanish Fork again so I could play and be with my grandchildren...if they were going to be there always I probably would do it...but they are at a place in life where they have their whole future ahead of them...and they will spread their wings and go where they need to...and I will adjust. I hope.

Ryan is up in Oregon...he has had some trouble with teeth and is hoping to get on with his company to be eligible for benefits...I need to call and see where he is in that process...

Kirsten finished one of her 10 hour projects, she started it awhile ago, making pillows for her room, on Sunday she created a scaled down version of her room. She measured her room and all the furniture and created a model and explored all the options for her furniture, we then refinished a desk for her room....Sean and Marci gave us a computer that she has wanted for homework and she needed a place for it...we sanded and cleaned and painted and then we rearranged some furniture to make room for her new desk...I will take a picture and add it...she did a great job. She continues to be a model student with perfect grades...she is also really enjoying her yearbook class....her pages for this years year book are done..Mr. Pfeunder is a great resource...Kirsti is half way through her next value project which is creating a web site for her Softball team...you can watch it progress...is is pegasussoftball.org Mr Pfeunder is helping her with a template to jazz it up a bit and Joe at my office is helping her load it in..it is way harder than I ever imagined.

Christian is so busy now...he is still trying to get the Eagle project underway, building a basketball court for Sandstone Elementary School, and he has both Basketball and Baseball that he is playing himself...he is a busy guy...he has made honor roll with 4.0 three quarters in a row and has grown an inch... he is starting to eat more too...I am keeping my fridge stocked with Baked Potatoes for him, Branden grew on milk, Sean on Rice, Ryan in hard boiled eggs...I think with Christian it will be potatoes. Oh, Christian's coach for baseball this year is Christian Holbert's dad...he is so happy about that...it is more fun to play with your Friends than to play against them.

Lauren continues to wait...for Steve and their mortgage loan to be approved...we will get pictures of the condo too...Lauren is now working at Target, thanks to a good friend, Kevin McFarland, who is in our ward and also one of Christian's good friend's dad. Thanks Kevin...





Lauren is so helpful...I don't want her to go...and I know she needs to...yuck :) We went plant shopping and we got things for the yard this week, She was also really helpful in getting me a new bathtub through Roger Leavitt....the price was perfect...free. I have the plumber coming over to bid the install and the marble wrap guys coming to bid that...and then I will have to look at floors and sinks and such...paint and sweat...the plumbing is breaking behind the wall and needs updated and repaired...Sure you want to own a home Lauren???

No comments: