Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thought for the day

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work

Thomas Edison


What a great reminder...Opportunity knocks alot..

I am going to set a goal to have a better attitude about those parts of my life that seem dark, dreary, or unfair. I have been praying hard about some things lately. One of the is the inequality of work, I feel so burdened and overwhelmed with the sheer amount of stuff that needs ackomplished every day....what is the opportunity in that?? What is the lesson...I can roll up my sleeves and do as much as I can every day and not worry about who else is doing what...and use the worry energy wisely, or I can do what I have been doing. I dont feel so great about the attitude I have had lately...so I think I will try the other :)

Everything is a lesson, and we will go home learning something...I want to go home learning what my Father had planned for me to learn, and not the adversary;s cirriculum. My Urim and Thummim is found within, found in my attitude.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Wow! That is so weird to see this after what I wrote you today. Ironic? or Heavenly Father using his wisdom to help us learn together? For sure the second. Thanks for sharing.

KiRstEn said...

Hey i love this lttle baby! i am in pfunders class mom, writing to you i found my lame blog that i started in sixth grade. haha i will add and check off! haha love ya


-kirsten

Pegasus !4 U said...

Nothing you do is Lame to me KiKi, you do your best work...and then you keep trying and striving....Be proud of what you do now and be proud of what you did. Use words that build you...your brain believes you :)

Pegasus !4 U said...

Thanks momma, I LOVE YA!!!!!!!

Pegasus !4 U said...

Loved you first!!!!