Friday, January 18, 2008


I want to say to the brethren and to the sisters, let us cease finding fault one with another; let us not say that this man or this woman does wrong, this family does wrong, this person or the other sets a bad example; let us realize that we ourselves are held responsible for what we do. . . . Let us all look at home, and each one try to govern his own family and set his own house in order, and do that which is required of us, realizing that each one is held responsible before the Lord for his or her individual actions only"

2 comments:

Marci said...

Sherry - I love this quote! It's something I have thought a lot about and am still working toward. Thanks for sharing, and I absolutely LOVE the quote idea!!

Pegasus !4 U said...

I really liked that one too

It was particularly poignant as I deal with some of the women in my ward, and comments they make to Lauren.

I am sad that there is so much energy focused out on others in our sojourn on earth...such a distraction to what it is we came here to do...grow and improve ourselves...

Thinking we know what is going on in the mind and life of another is such a waste of time anyway...like looking at the exterior of a house and from what we see, thinking we know the occupants...

I love you...miss you

tried to call you last night...it was late but kiki needed to interview a teacher...she got a hold of Jennifer so we are good...she is working on her knowledge value project, this is her 4th one...she is creating a web site for her Pegasus team...she is doing all the HTML for it...she has put in about 2 hours....I thnk it will be fun for her to see it on line.