Friday, January 4, 2008

We had a great second Christmas with all of your Northern Family members. We enjoyed opening presents...Eliza was very patient opening her gifts,,,we have some great pictures that I will have to add...but I need batteries to get them off the camera :) Also got to spend time with Kaden and Trae..Kaden ended up feeling sick and had to go home and we did not get to finish our game of Mother-May-I...we can finish it up next time buddy...

Those of us that were well enough got to go to dinner at Red Robin...Eliza showed us all how she can growl and there was laughter and a good time for all...

Got to spend some unexpected time with our friends the Carey's...they are family to me and I am so lucky we got to see them...Christian and KiKi love Jake and Michaela...so they are never sad when we see them...and get to go to our old ward. Rachael played beauty parlor with me and I have a new hair cut...that I can not do, so hopefully she will not drop in on me and catch me in my hair disability mode..how did my girls survive?



We plan a Febraury trip...

2 comments:

Marci said...

Mom, your hair looked great the other day. It's a simple style, though there are many ways to perk it up. Love you!

Pegasus !4 U said...

Thanks...maybe when you are here next you can show me the perk up techniquues :)